Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Sex All Around

Wahh, I'm 21 you guys. Can you believe it? I can't. 
My bird day was wonderful (because I know you were totally on the edge of your seats in curiosity).
Yeah, I'm a little tipsy. My fingers are quite working right (I originally typed 'dingers'). I would usually pass out right now, but Andy is working on a project and the only place we get internet is in the middle of the bed, so I'd figured I would try to finish The Sound and the Fury (not happening) or waste time doing some other shit, so here I am. It's not my birthday any more, so I guess I don't feel guilty for writing some sort of crap on the internet when I should be out "having fun." Whatever, guys. Fun is a fleeting attempt to fill the void, and yes I'm a zen Buddhist. No, I'm not. 
Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment