Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guys, I have the plague. No bueno. 
My least favorite part about being sick is having nothing to do. I've watched the entire third season of Mad Men today. I went to one class to turn in a paper and felt like death the entire time. I revised some poetry. I watched Down by Law. I finished my book in which a man dies of typhoid in North Africa and now I'm scared. 
I feel like my brains are melting from staring at my computer screen for so long. I have an application to get started on, I have lots of reading, I have five poems to write, I want to exercise, but I effing can't do any of these things because I'm delirious. Sucks, man. 
For some reason this has got to be THE BEST week to get sick, though. All my classes but one are cancelled for the rest of the week. How does that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment