Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh, Internet

The internet really never fails to impress, does it? I mean, I used spend hours upon hours on StumbleUpon, yet I still had to force myself to stop. Now that it doesn't work on my computer anymore (I can't explain it) I still find the weirdest shit on the internet, and it's awesome. Just now I came across Regretsy and laughed for fifteen minutes straight. It's obviously a collection of all the crappy shit people try to sell on Etsy. I would totally dish out $99,000 for this gem:

Jesus, why did I not receive this for my birthday?

Also, in my search for this year's ~*sexy*~ Halloween costume, I've decided on this:

Sexy Nemo? Uh, I guess so. I mean, it makes absolutely no sense but it's hot, right?

Finally, I'll leave you with a cake that I'm very upset wasn't baked for me:


No comments:

Post a Comment